37South Yacht Charter Marketing Intern
Three days/week for three months, possibly longer, $18.70 per hour
Company info (overview, no. of people, team etc.)
37South pioneered the modern Superyacht industry in the South Pacific back in 1988 and we continue to offer the same superior service to our clients today. Not only do we have a deep well of knowledge readily available to our clients and customers but we carry the longevity to back it up.
We're looking for a self motivated, ambitious individual to work with us in developing an integrated marketing campaign for our local Superyacht agency. We're in the process of developing a new website and are using the downtime caused by border closures to develop our digital and local presence.
The role will be varied with a focus on varying types of marketing communications for international and local yacht charter.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and brainstorming ways to target the local and international market.
- Assisting with content creation.
- Updating the website
- Assisting with and creating EDMs
- Contacting local and international media and searching for PR opportunities
- Setting up and managing Google adwords campaign
- Contributing to SEO efforts
- Offering input in the development of the new website.
- Assisting with social media content and campaigns
- Taking part in brainstorming discussions around strategies moving forward.
- Helping to develop and implement a CSR program
- Potential for on-going work with event management and enquiry support.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience with WordPress blogs or similar CMS platforms
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage tasks
- Good SEO skills, Google Adwords
- Additional languages (especially continental) are a bonus but not a must!
Degree(s) open to Business, Communications, New Media