About the role
This position is an excellent opportunity for an AUT graduate to be exposed to a wide range of marketing activities in a digital-first environment. You will coordinate and assist in the execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of marketing channels including web, social, out of home, print, and social media.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the marketing team to execute marketing plans
- Take charge of the delivery of a range of marketing tactics
- Analyse trends, data, reports and manage the delivery of marketing plans
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with large scale projects
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the best results across all marketing activities
- You will hold a marketing or relevant degree
- You will be forward thinking, creative, with a desire to do well in the marketing profession
- Be willing to learn and have a can do attitude
- You will enjoy working to strict deadlines and timeframes
- You have strong experience on Microsoft, Adobe Suite, and social media platforms
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a young and dynamic university that offers a stimulating teaching and research environment with strong connections to business and industry. Based in New Zealand's largest city, AUT University has several campuses - in the heart of Auckland city, on the North Shore, and in South Auckland.
Please note that this is a fixed term opportunity for 10 months commencing in January of 2020.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.