Web Development Interns
Founded in 2005, Blackhawk is an IoT/Telematics company that builds software to help businesses optimise their most important and valuable assets. Their team of experts provide IoT solutions that help simplify and streamline visibility and control for organisations across a wide range of industries around New Zealand.
About the role:
The Blackhawk team are looking for innovative Web Developer Interns to join them over the summer on an exciting project. Currently, their platform is in English only but in order to expand to an international scale, the platform needs to be usable in multiple languages. As Web Developer Interns, you will utilise your problem-solving skills to work on this project. The work involves building a user interface for creating/editing/deleting language packs and updating the user interface to utilize the language packs as well. The system is quite large and so you will be using your collaboration and communication skills to work together, with guidance from the Project Lead.
The successful applicant will have:
- Been studying or completed a Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences, Software Engineering or other relevant degree in the field.
- A basic understanding of web programming models.
- Exposure to C#/SQL/HTML/JS/CSS languages (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.