About Colliers International
Colliers International is a global property services company and best employer operating across 66 countries. We have a workforce of more than 15,000 professionals who think differently, share great ideas and provide excellence to their clients.
Colliers have a great opportunity for a Valuation Assistant to join the Valuation & Advisory team in our Auckland CBD office. They are looking for an analytical and driven professional to support the preparation, presentation, and delivery of valuation and advisory services to our clients.
- Prepare quotes and scopes of work
- Create and manage job files
- Collect background data to incorporate into reports
- Assist in the preparation of valuation reports
- Produce, format, and finalise reports
- Prepare invoices and assist with debtor management
- Recent graduate in Business, Property or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Proactive, motivated, and flexible
Colliers is a culture of excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.