Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
About Fidelity Life
Fidelity Life is a big-hearted, New Zealand company with offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. A specialist life insurance provider for individuals, businesses and employers. Our purpose is to protect New Zealanders’ way of life. Everything we do is driven by this purpose.
Fidelity life are looking for an RPA Developer to join their IT team to help launch them into the future. Bring your love for robots, interest in AI and experience with Windows and Web applications.
- Write code with .NET, C#, SQL
- Analyse business requirements and design solutions for process automation
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to deploy and test applications
- Utilise best practices and technologies
- Recent graduate or about to graduate – Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering
- Understanding or interest in Robot Process Automation Tools preferably UI Path
- Understanding of development and configuration in Web and Windows applications
Tech used (ideally, you’ll be familiar with most of the first bullet point)
- .NET Framework(4.5x), C#, SQL/T-SQL, UI Path or other RPA tools, Power BI
- Cognitive services, AI, Chatbots
- UML or BPN (a big plus)
Why choose Fidelity Life?
You will get a competitive salary and some great benefits including life, trauma and Southern Cross health insurance. Come and be part of the change journey and use bleeding edge technology to make a difference. Based in Newmarket, close to cafes and shops.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com