Football Fix Competition Co-ordinator
$20-$30/hour, at least two five hour evenings per week, possibly more
Company info (overview, no. of people, team etc.)
Football Fix promotes and administers numerous football competitions in the greater Auckland region. The company has been in operation for 9 years and continues to grow year on year. Currently we have an active playing database of over 15,000 players.
As the Competition Co-Ordinator you will manage an evening league with anywhere from 24 to 30 teams in attendance. You will set up the venue, co-ordinate the teams and referees and ensure the players get everything they need to have a great evening.
This is a part-time role with a minimum of 2 evenings a week required. Typical hours are between 4:30pm – 9:30pm and there may also be an opportunity for some weekend work.
Reporting to the Football Director, you will be required to:
- Set up and break down the competition venue
- ·Administer all operational aspects of the competition
- Build a rapport with team organisers and players
- Administer draws and results for your competitions
- Administer first aid as and when required
- Deal with any issues escalated by referees and/or players
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- An interest in learning event management
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Able to think on your feet in a challenging environment
- Good business acumen
Degree(s) open to Event management, sports or business degree and/or relevant football coaching qualifications
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz