Graduate Sport Competition Manager (football)
About Football fix
Football Fix promotes and administers numerous football competitions in the greater Auckland region. The company has been in operation for 7 years and continues to grow year on year with a current active playing database of over 10,000 players.
About the role
Football Fix are looking for a Competition Manager to join their passionate team. You will manage the running of several key competitions around Auckland, oversee administration, manage and deliver assigned competitions and if you have the required experience and desire, will be involved in the running of the junior coaching program.
Reporting to the Football Director, you will be required to:
- Promote and administer weekly league competitions for 200+ teams
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people from team organisers to players, parents, referees and coaches
- Administer draws and results for numerous competitions
- Devise and implement marketing campaigns with guidance from the Directors
General hours of work are 2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday with the occasional 1 x day event over the summer.
- A sports or business degree and/or relevant football coaching qualifications
- A genuine interest in football
- Ability to work evenings (not conflicting commitments)
A highly autonomous role, you will be self-motivated and proactive with he ability to engage with people and manage a broad range of business activities.
Why choose football fix?
Join NZ’s fastest growing football company! You’ll get to meet new people, engage with players and learn the ins and outs of running a sports business. The games are social and so are the people! A competitive base salary is on offer with a profit share based bonus scheme with good career prospects for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about football and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via the Internz site. If you have any questions please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.firstname.lastname@example.org