Project Coordinator - Mandarin/Cantonese speaker
About GMP Pharmaceuticals
GMP Pharmaceuticals is a leading privately-owned Australian and New Zealand based manufacturing company specialising in complementary healthcare products, natural health and dairy products.
Their pharmaceutical grade facilities occupy over 55,000sqm in Sydney and Auckland and are licenced by TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) and Medsafe (New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority). GMP’s Auckland pharmaceutical facility is one of the largest privately-owned contract manufacturers in New Zealand, while our Australian facility services many clients both locally and in over 30 countries around the world.
About the role
Due to the increase of project work, GMP are currently seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join in their busy team. This role will contribute to facilities reporting, oversee facilities-based projects and collect and analyse data associated with projects undertaken, and report on outcomes. You will have an eye for detail and be able to build relationships with a range of different stakeholders, clients and customers.
- Work with the Project Manager, Architects, Engineering Professionals, and others to ensure that goals are met
- Manage paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- Point of contact for clients, subcontractors, architects and engineers
- Prepare and review submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- Develop and maintain property and facility asset management plans ensuring a duty of care in looking business interests
- Coordinate resources, meetings and information
- Provide administration support as needed
- Graduate in Business, Project Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Some Project Management and/or Asset Management work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to convey complex information logically and concisely
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking ability to implement innovative solutions
- A sound understanding and appreciation of the workings and functions of local government
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines (electrical, control, structural, civil) is preferred
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Mandarin or Cantonese speaker
Why choose GMP Pharmaceuticals?
Based in Otara with free parking on site. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your hard work and experience will be greatly valued.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.