Software Engineering Summer Internship
Navico is a world leader in marine electronics for the recreational and commercial sectors. Navico brands include Simrad, Lowrance, B&G and GoFree. Products include things like autopilots, chart plotters, fish finders and radar systems.
Software Engineering Summer Internship: An opportunity to see first-hand how new products are designed, developed and prepared for mass production. You will be working alongside other interns and team members on a key project: Automated testing of embedded software in a network environment.
Day to day tasks will be mainly around this project, however there may be some other ad-hoc work to be completed and meetings to attend.
- Navico are looking for high achieving interns with excellent grades
- Open to students studying either software engineering or computer science
- You must be studying either a bachelor / honours degree, graduate / post graduate diploma or certificate or a con-joint undergraduate degree
- If graduated, this must have been in the last 6 months
- You must not have been previously employed by Navico unless the role was outside of R&D
If you have taken on projects outside of your studies or have a keen personal interest in software that you are able to provide information on this will be highly desirable.
Why choose Navico?
An opportunity to learn from the best - work with highly skilled engineers who are experts in their field! Large offices based in Rosedale, North Shore with free parking available.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via the Internz site. If you have any questions please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com