Digital Marketing Coordinator - Summer Internship
OneAir are a 100% Kiwi owned and operated business specialising in the installation, servicing and repair of heat pumps, air conditioning and ventilation systems in both commercial and domestic environments throughout New Zealand. They are on the hunt for a digitally-savvy individual to come and join them for a 2-3 month full-time internship over summer, to help them get their digital-gears into action!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to implement what they have learnt in their relevant studies to have immediate impact on an NZ Business! OneAir have recently joined the online space, and are looking for an individual who will help them mold their presence in the digital world.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create Google adword split testing campaign, Facebook marketplace campaigns for new air conditioning sales (residential)
- Conceptualise and create e- Newsletter and mailed Newsletter template
- Update Facebook page
- Generate Website content (source material provided) and upload to CMS
- Basic (on and off site) SEO
- Oversee company photography session, video production
- Consumer Market research into quote perceptions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong written communication skills
- An eye for good design
- Computer literacy (website CMS, Google, Microsoft Office)
- Basic Market research skills
- Creative thinking
This is a brilliant, autonomous role that will allow you to showcase your marketing knowledge while providing you with huge opportunity to up skill and take the lead on digital projects. There is also opportunity to work part of the role remotely, so a summer working from the backyard is also on the table!
This role is a paid internship for 2-3 months, starting immediately, so please apply straight away if you are interested!
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.