Software Development - Summer Internships
Serko is an integrated online travel and expense management solution provider for businesses. With its HQ in New Zealand, and with offices in Australia, United States, China and India, Serko is used by organisations in more than 35 countries and employs more than 140 people world-wide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for up to 12 interns to join Serko in their Auckland head office over the summer to work on projects spanning systems integration, business intelligence reporting and interface development. Interns develop skills in:
- System Operations
- Agile Project Management
- API Testing
- Report Writing
- Framework Development
- Plugin Development
This role will require you to work 40 hours per week over three months.
- Second or third year student – Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences or software engineering
- Basic understanding of coding; it is advantageous if the candidate has Microsoft language skillsets
- Loves working collaboratively
- Active learner. Not afraid to ask for help when required.
- Passionate about software development
Opportunity to work for a large global with it’s head office in NZ. Cool workspace in Parnell with modern offices and a café onsite. There’s a breakout area with ping pong and pool table as well as a barista coffee machine if you want to make yourself a fancy coffee. They are rapidly expanding so if you are a top performer there could be opportunities in the future.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com