Systemethix Marketing and Social Media Assistant
$25-30/hour, 10 hours a week, Work mainly from home with regular catch ups with manager
At Systemethix, we put the client first. We are an IT consulting services and a reseller company, providing infrastructure and cloud services end-to-end including server, storage, networking.
We do more than just service IT, we are about maximising your data efficiency and using this information to create solutions that not only meet your needs today, but well into the future.
This new role as a Marketing and Social Media assistant will need to be able to work autonomously from home within the directive given, but still be able to have face-to-face meetings or online catchups with the director / sale coordinator.
- Working predominately with LinkedIn and getting Facebook account more active
- Assisting with getting the word out about current marketing campaigns
- Building marketing case studies and use cases for upcoming campaigns
- Creating connections on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Generating sales leads and organising meetup times between lead and sales coordinator
- Weekly catch up with sales coordinator (30-60 minutes a week)
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Facebook and LinkedIn
- Resourcefulness to locate articles and stories that relate to marketing campaign
- Ability to cold call potential clients if requested
- Graphic Design experience would be a bonus not necessary
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.