Graduate Social Media Specialist
About The Business
The Business is an award-winning marketing and communications agency that helps clients engineer successful brands.
Areas of expertise include:
- New brand positioning and design
- Brand strategy and creative direction
- Through the line campaign planning and execution
- Social media strategy, planning and management
- Activation and event creation and management.
The Business are based in Parnell, Auckland and work with local and international clients.
This vibrant, growing agency needs a bright, energetic and conscientious graduate to bring their creative and project management skills to the social media team. You will be required to help create content, work with influencers, report on campaigns and community manage for brands such as Wattie's, Jack Daniel's, Jagermeister, Fujitsu, Selaks wines and many more. You will be supported by a team of seniors that will help train you and mentor you at the start of your career in marketing. This is an ideal opportunity to gain real life experience in all parts of the marketing mix from day one.
This position will suit a self-starter who is full of ideas, enjoys working at pace, has a true passion for marketing and has a positive attitude. You will be working with the social, digital, design, account management and creative functions on a daily basis.
- Recent graduate in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with Social Media
- Creative eye and able to contribute new ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clear communication
- Excellent written English
Why The Business?
Opportunity to work for a top marketing agency working on big global brands. Modern offices in Parnell, competitive starting salary with heaps of room for growth. Work with a cool team of expert marketers who love what they do!
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com