Assistant Operations Manager - Graduate
The Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust - Academic Dress Hire
About Kate Edger Trust
The Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust is a Charitable Trust whose main purpose is to help others achieve in furthering their education, through the provision of scholarships, financial and other assistance. The Trust is named in recognition of Kate Milligan Edger (1857-1935), the first woman to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in the British Empire.
The Trust is funded through New Zealand’s premier regalia hire & sale business - Academic Dress Hire. Academic Dress Hire sells and hires legal and academic garments to schools, universities (staff and graduates), legal firms, corporates and individuals. All proceeds go back to the community through The Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust.
This is a newly created role (Monday to Friday) with room for growth. You’ll be a very important part of the small team, working together with the Operations Manager and involved with:
- Day-to-day operations e.g. processing orders, organising stock, organising couriers, dispatching orders, purchasing of garments, providing reports
- Dealing with customers face to face, over phones and emails; building relationships with customers, suppliers and the team
- Identifying key priorities and meeting deadlines
- Recent graduate, any business subject
- Happy to help and positive approach to provide exceptional customer service
- Hands on personality, honest and reliable
- Great organisational skills, be able to multi task and excel under pressure
- An excellent command of English and great communication manner
- Full current driver’s licence
Why choose Kate Edger Trust?
An opportunity to work for a not for profit and learn the ins and outs of the operations of the business. Based in Parnell / Newmarket with easy access to public transport and cafes / shops / bars. Opportunity to grow within the role and take on more senior responsibilities over time.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com