Time Zone One is an international advertising and design agency specializing in combining digital and traditional media, strategic thinking, and great creative to create integrated campaigns with outstanding results.
The TimeZoneOne Christchurch office is looking for a creative and confident student to join in on some TimeZoneFun as Web Content Intern for the summer period. As a Web Content Intern, you will play an integral role in complementing the day-to-day efforts of Authors and Editors. Interacting with client CMS’ by uploading content, sourcing images, and utilizing SEO principles, you will have the ability to proof and edit copy, emails, web-pages amongst other materials.
This opportunity is suited to candidates who have:
- Are studying or graduated with a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing or Bachelor of Communications majoring in Public Relations or Advertising creativity
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including creative writing, copyediting, and proofreading
- Experience with content marketing
- Familiarity with CMS management in either wordpress or similiar
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and problem solve on-the-fly
Why Choose TZO?
The successful intern will have the opportunity to gain further experience in using website content management systems, understanding web page content and SEO requirements as well as working with designers, developers, and content authors are all things you’ll have the opportunity to do within this role!
Commencing in November of 2019, this role will see you based in Christchurch for a duration of 10 weeks. Working full time, this is your chance to join an international organization that aims to deliver world-class strategic, creative and digital services that achieve results for their clients’ brands in a unique, meaningful and inspiring way.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.