Customer Service Representative
At Slingshot we aim to be a great place to work. We care about our people; welcome cultural diversity and we reward high achievers. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, smart and motivated customer service candidates. If like us, you're a progressive thinker, you're always looking for new ways to make things better, you love working with people and you want to grow, you'll fit in well.
If this sounds like you, not only will we offer loads of staff benefits, we'll also offer a very supportive training and development programme. This is to ensure you have the best opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
Your responsibilities will be to provide excellent Customer Service Support to our Slingshot & Orcon customers. Answering general billing queries, providing information about our products and services and ensuring customers are getting the best use out of their internet, are some of the things you will be doing.
You'll work with a great team of people providing an outstanding customer experience answering the phone, email and live chat. You'll need a bit of tech knowledge, have great written communication skills, enjoy connecting in with customers, be able to think on your feet and thrive on challenge and change!
- Answering customer account and billing email queries within a 2-hour time frame
- Delivering an award-winning level of customer experience
- Available to answer live chat queries & coaching our customers towards better outcomes
- Analysing and explaining billing records, product & plan configuration, & service add-ons
- Recent graduate or soon to be graduate in any Business Subject
- Excellent communication skills & fluent English language
- Excellent computer & typing skills and speed
- Some customer service experience is desirable
- Professional written manner
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for finding solutions and helping people
- $80 monthly credit towards Slingshot and Orcon services
- 2-week paid training programme
- $300 get active benefit
- Ongoing internal development and training opportunities, with a wide variety of progression paths
- 50% subsidy on Southern Cross premiums from day one for eligible full-time team members
- Extremely active social club
- Awesome group of people to work with
- Recognition of excellence
- Monthly team incentives and competition
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions please contact Chelsie Hendrickson at Chelsie.email@example.com