Digital Marketing Assistant
World Travellers is a travel co-operative that helps Kiwis to experience the world differently. We have 24 independently owned & operated stores around the country, and our head office team based in Auckland is on hand to assist the stores in doing what they do best – sell travel. We specialise in providing unique, experiential travel experiences and rely on our well-travelled, expert consultants to turn travel dreams into a reality.
As a digital marketing intern at the World Travellers head office in the Auckland CBD, you’ll be assisting the Digital & Content Manager with the marketing of the World Travellers group and our individual offices around the country. Your daily tasks will be varied and allow you to get stuck into a range of digital marketing activities. We need someone to:
- Find inspiring & relevant content to share in our weekly EDMs and social media posts.
- Create Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts for the World Travellers social media accounts, and help develop a social media plan for each of these platforms.
- Work on ad hoc marketing requests from our individual offices when they come through.
- Add content to our weekly EDMs and schedule these to go out.
- Assist with design & copy for marketing campaigns run in conjunction with our suppliers (airlines & other travel companies).
- Load product from our suppliers onto the website.
- Create & edit blog content.
- Understanding of SEO
There will also be opportunities to become involved in marketing campaign planning and proposals, marketing strategy & planning, more advanced design work and website content creation depending on your skillset and interests.
If you're creative, have great ideas, love working in the digital space & have a passion for travel, this is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a digital marketing role & gain experience working in the travel industry!
This role will be for a 3 Month duration, 2-3 days per week, paying $20p/h. Sound exciting? Apply today!
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.