AI Summer Internship
Today’s travellers require immediate 24-7 customer service and Yonder provides just this. Yonder uses unique technology, including conversational AI, to provide consulting support through website and chat channels. We help our travel and tourism providers get more bookings and keep customers happy.
Be a key part of our team to research and develop voice assisted search applications in the tourism industry, it’s expected to go live with a trial product during this internship. Project to help improve our current conversational AI framework.
This is a 10-week summer internship based in New Plymouth.
- Studying Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Exposure to and an interest in AI
- Great communication skills, a big part of what we do is communication
- Motivated, hands-on, proactive, organised, self starter.
- It’s a benefit (but not required) if you’re familiar with: Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Machine Learning experience, AWS DevOps and ML tools, Docker, Microservices, Chatbot creation, Alexa or Google Assistant skills development.
- Familiar with Excel/Google Sheet.
Please log in to apply for this position. All applications must be made via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Jade Bradley at Jade.Bradley@aut.ac.nz.